Today I received a late Xmas gift! Another small award for Blog of the Year 2012 – my first star!
I received this award from Fae and her blog which is a “Magazine of a Storyteller… articles about travel, food and recipes, with a twist and tango!”
Thank you Fae!
And I would like to take the chance to also thank all the people who are reading my blog, following my experiments and trying out my recipes, those that are collaborating and helping me out, or just eating what I’m cooking!
Now, as usual, let’s be precise and follow the awards rules…
The rules of the award are:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ award, put a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
2. Write a blog post and tell the nominated blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ’Blog of the Year 2012 Award’
and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Passionate about cooking and baking and love to share.
“Feeding a family is about a lot more than the food you put on the table, but the very basic concept of sustenance is analogous to life as a family; you put good things in and good things happen.”
Laboratorio di ricette per una cucina a costo e impatto (quasi) zero.
An expat blog about the little things in London.
Appunti, storie, viaggi, rotte, miraggi, pensieri, parole, opere e omissioni di marco bariletti.
A food and travel blog…”If I am not eating, I am planning my next meal. If I am not talking about food, I am cooking it.”
Her work, her passions, her ideas…
The Indian food you can try to cook even if you are not Indian!!! “…I basically like quick, easy and healthy cooking. I hate long cooking times! ”
Italian and English blog. “… have to admit it – I am also the responsible of the missing slices in each cake.”